Wednesday, January 31, 2007

As the second full month comes to a close...

...we have had nearly 1100 hits to this blog. I would like to thank everyone who comes by to read and/or comment here.

I encourage you to add to the discussion here. I have the perspective of a Class C/D player who enjoys writing about my own games and observing other games. It would be interesting to hear from others, whether they are just beginning with their chess development, or from those who are seasoned experts, masters, or beyond in the Minnesota chess community. Feel free to discuss particular games, events, books, etc. that you have found to add to your enjoyment and understanding of the game.

Drop me a line at joe [dot] coffeefreak [at] gmail [dot] com to be added as an author to this blog.

Thanks!

Joe

No comments: